Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scabies Or Eczema On Face

NOTD perfect cover Make-Up

Hello my friends!

Today I will show you even a NOTD of me with one of the new P2 coatings. It is around 670 "elegant"!


Oh Graus .. I saw the color in the bottle and thought, "Oh, a Nudeton .. I take time with you!" If I had not really intended to make .. My fingers look as if I had it in make-up disappeared. With a mat-Coat, it was then not much better .. Matte Finish Make-Up stop! -.- Oh and with the new brush I'm also so my problems: Somehow I always had too much product on the brush! But still: The paint is opaque with a layer! Unfortunately, it took some time until the paint was dry and when I saw the result, I would like to make it down again. :. (Oh, and somehow I found the paint very thick it was hard for me to distribute it properly to the nail but can also have imagination be or just work around my non-talent with the new brush. ^ ^
How do you like the paint?

Your D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment