Friday, March 4, 2011

Brazil Michael Palin Mask

Budni-buying frenzy of yesterday

Hello my friends!

On Monday, I'm late in the afternoon drove to Budni, because the love Erdbeerelfe a few wanted Catrice Lippies tap on me .. ^ ^ Anyway, I had to then yes unfortunately still a few Throw things into the basket.


-P2 nail polish 670 "elegant" (1.55 €)
-essence SpecialEffect topper 02 "circus confetti" (1.75 €)
-P2 nail polish 690 "forever" (1.55 €)
(everything from the new range)


Catrice Extra-Long Lash Mascara (1 , 45 €, old range)
-Catrice Absolute Moisture Lippie 020, Caramel Beige "(1.45 €, old range)
-essence smokey eye brush (1.25 €, new line)

Reviews will follow! =)
way, I had on Monday when I was at Budni out a little laugh with my little man! He said: "Again so much makeup?" And (without thinking), I replied: "I swear that I buy this month, nothing more!" And he starts to smile and say, "Well, that tomorrow is the first to nÄ? xD

Your D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment