Sunday, March 6, 2011

Old Lady Beautiful Agony

16GB WiFi - WLAN - Almost like new - OVP - Rest guarantee

iPad 16GB WiFi - WLAN - Almost like new - OVP - Rest Guarantee: I sell
my iPad 16GB Wifi since I switched to a larger 3G model. The device looks almost like new, very accurate look at just some tiny scratches on the back to see.

The iPad was always treated with care and has never left my apartment (Non smoking, no pets). Hence the very good condition. Purchased the good play was 06/2010 at Media Markt, so it has more than 3 months remaining warranty. This guarantee is also extended to Apple.

device can be picked up today or over the weekend, just write mail with a phone number, asking price and I'll call you back. Please only erntgemeinte offers! I submit pictures tonight or by mail.
Price: 375 EUR VB

0 comments:

Post a Comment