Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Magnetic Field App For Itouch

glimpse of a Lush review

Hello my friends!

Today is again a Lush review to a foam bomb that I had ordered before Valentine's Day. I suspect it will be the last time being Lush review, otherwise I just have such a Shower Jelly and I do not really know how to Review you! ^ ^ Long story short .. Today it is about this guy: Ma Bar for € 5.35


Lush writes:
Originally we designed the Ma Bar to celebrate the Mother's Day a few years ago with it. We found it but smelled so good to have that we have kept this saucy number that our mothers to just so delicious caramel, chocolate and orange. Now, not only mothers smell of Ma Bar, but all the sweet tooth!

My conclusion:
first broke up the brown sugar cube in the middle, then the cream-colored part and then the dark brown. It foams and froths and foams .. The foam was so insistent that we had to rinse it after the water drained from the tub! ^ ^ At this time, unfortunately, the smell I can not say anything because my little man and I both were drowsy. -.- The water was colored in any case light brown slightly and the conditioning effect was not the best one I had from Lush! Is not likely bought later! This time we have by the way the whole foam made bomb at a time .. Otherwise we share it, but this was not so great and it was bad because of the sugar cubes .. :)

Your D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment