Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Free Clipart Of Maxine

NOTD Nivea Part 2

Hi everyone!

Today I will show you the second Nivea finish from the 3 that I use for each - have risen 95 at dm .. The best is called "Turbo Goldsberry" and sees the bottle like a dark brown with silver shimmer particles. On the nail it looks like this:


A rather rusty red and the shimmer you see, unfortunately, not really much .. Order was funny .. He is said to be in 45 seconds turbo fast drying .. I've reingehaun but after an hour ago still ne fingerprint Macke, although I have painted only one layer, which would have long ago must be dry. Now the painting a little over 5 hours ago and I have done nothing but go Tipwear! = (Generally, I am disappointed by the two paints very Nivea!

Your D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment